Railway Electrical Services were contracted by Balfour Beatty to construct the Mechanical and Electrical Building Services associated with the new Station Building, Carpark and Platforms at Warrington West Station. Our works included:Platforms
- A new DNO supply to the 2 No. platforms, footbridge and Lifts only.
- North and South platforms power and lighting
- Supply to specified telecoms equipment Telecoms equipment
- Supply to lifts and lift domestic distribution boards in each lift motor room.
- Lighting design for Platforms, emergency stairs exits and footbridge with staircases.
- Lightning protection
- Earthing and Bonding
- Cable Management systems (CMS)
Station Building and Car Park
- Containment Management Systems
- Cable installation
- Test, Commissioning
- Entry into Service
- Provision of distribution equipment and GRP cubicles.
- Provision of a new lighting scheme incorporating the new North and South car park, the Station Building and Access to the footbridge and highway works
- Provision of emergency lighting to internal and external areas
- Provision of power supplies to retail telecommunications equipment located within the car parks and station building.
- Provision of lighting, power supplies heating/ ventilation, water supplies, drainage and associated control equipment to the station building.
- Provision of lighting and power supplies to telecommunications equipment.
- Provision of automatic light controls for external lighting.
- Earthing and bonding of all conductive parts to BS7671:2008 amd3.
- Removal/relocation of lighting columns.
- Provision of lightning protection to the station