Railway Electrical Services were contracted by Bam Nuttall for the design, supply, installation, test & commissioning of the PA/CCTV, and Lighting for the platform extension works at Bristol Temple Meads.
Our scope of works consisted of the following activities:
- Supply and install 5m raise/lower, flange mounted lighting column, located at the country end of the station between platforms 13 & 15.
- Supply and install new CCTV camera (Camera 47) to the underside of the canopy at the country end of the station.
- Supply and install 4 x additional PA speakers mounted on 4.5m tilt columns, to cover the area between the canopy and top of the ramp.
- Electrical installation testing and commissioning.
- Telecoms system testing commissioning.