Railway Electrical Services were contracted to deliver the installation & commission of temporary & permanent lighting and power as part of the tunnel upgrade works.
We provided the following services;
- DNO supplies and client liaison.
- DNO / Distribution modifications.
- Temporary power sockets for the slab track contractor, this included 33 x 110v and 20x400v sockets.
- Temporary lighting throughout to provide 100lux for construction works
- LED lighting systems and LV power distribution within tunnel
- Access stair lighting for Office / Stores cabins.
- Car park lighting column installation.
- Temporary LV power installations.
- Cable management systems for lighting and LV power distribution.
- 400v/230v/110v Cable installation.
- Testing and Commissioning of LV Installations.
- Civil base construction for DNO / Distribution / Points Heating equipment.
- Concrete trough installation.
- Station Bonding and cable management systems.
- Over 400 luminaires and 10km of cable installed as part of these works.