Client: Hochtief Construction
Type of Project: Station Design & Installation
The scope of the overall design was the upgrade of the existing station platform and access, including a new waiting shelter, lighting and CIS system at Llandecwyn railway station.
The scope of the works covered included;
- New DNO supply
- New DNO /Distribution cabinet–including all associated switchgear etc.
- External column lighting to the platform and access ramps/stairs
- Supplies to Communications cabinet (cabinet by others)
- Supplies to new waiting shelter (Shelter by others)
- Earthing & Bonding
- New supplies to CIS systems and help point (CIS and help point by others)