We are a Principal Contractors Licence holder and key supplier to Network Rail and work to the highest quality, environmental and safety standards in accordance with our BS EN 9001, 14001 and 45001 accreditations.
We have vast experience in the rail industry, we can design, install, test and commission to your requirements. Our project teams are experienced in a wide range of railway disciplines and have the skills and knowledge to anticipate your needs.
All our core staff are fully qualified electricians / electrical testers to BS7671 2018 including our experienced civils teams, project manager and Contractors Responsible Engineers and are directly employed by RES.
Our capabilities and resources include:
- Network Rail Principal contractor award.
- Regional project office locations. (Derbyshire, Glasgow & York).
- In house electrical design teams for technical support where required.
- Established directly employed project teams and site staff.
- Directly employed Safety Critical Staff.
- Directly employed site supervisors.
- Established relationships with specialist services providers in this sector.
- Well-developed supply chain for material supply.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering projects for tier 1 contractors and direct to Network Rail
- A wealth of personnel and company experience delivering a broad range of electrical systems.
- Registration and compliance with standards set out by industry appropriate bodies including RISQS, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, Construction Line Gold & NICEIC.