Client: Balfour Beatty
Type of Project: Corridor E&P Works
The project provided the infrastructure to enable an enhance rail service between Glasgow Central Station and Paisley Gilmour Street, partly utilising existing railway infrastructure and partly constructing a section of route within the existing wide way between the Up and Down lines.
RES were tasked with the Design (Partial) & Build of;
• DNO Supplies
• Civil works including new concrete troughing, UTX’s, compound & equipment bases.
• Mains & Sub mains distribution equipment & cabling.
• PHCC kiosks & PH transformers.
• TJB’s, heater strips & 110V trackside EPR cabling.
• Isolating Transformers (OHLE).
• Traction bonding.
• REB Supplies.
• LED Junction Lighting.