New Cross Gate
Client: Balfour Beatty Rail
Type of Project: Platform 5 and Office Compound REB Installation Works
The Thames link Area Project work scope involved LV REB installations which included new distribution cubicles, new/upgrade works to DNO cubicles and the installation of REB’S.
There were a total of 3 REB line side installations. RES were tasked with;
- Installation of new MEM switchgear in existing DNO cubicles
- Installation of new stainless steel installation cubicles
- Installation of concrete bases for all new cubicles being installed
- Relocation of LV cables for distribution cubicles
- Installation of new LVSWA cables for distribution cubicles
- Inspection and testing of all new/existing cables corresponding to DNO and new distribution cubicles.