Railway Electrical Services were contracted by Buckingham Group to carry out works as part of the new Manchester Airport Station 4th Platform Scheme.
The scope of the works covered included;
- Galvanised trunking and light fittings on the 4th platform of Manchester Airport Station. The new trunking system houses new LV, PA and CCTV cabling.
- New lighting columns.
- Power cabling to CCTV, LV and PA equipment.
- A new GRP Distribution Cubicle complete with new electrical switchgear
- New light fittings on the secondary staircase.
- A new fuse switch to the existing electrical equipment located in the Electrical Switch room.