Client: Balfour Beatty Rail
The Thameslink KO2 Programme was developed to deliver a major expansion of the cross-London Thameslink Service. This involves the provision of longer, more frequent trains, serving a more extensive network to deliver a substantial increase in passenger capacity through the centre of London.
As part of the KO2 project RES have carried out works at numerous sites, these works include;
- DNO supplies and client liaison.
- DNO / Distribution modifications.
- Points Heating.
- Sub Distribution equipment for LV power supplies to Re-locatable Equipment Building’s, Trackside Equipment Housing’s and Controlled Track Devices.
- LED lighting systems and LV power distribution within Archways.
- Access stair lighting for Office / Stores cabins.
- Car park lighting column installation.
- Temporary LV power installations.
- Cable management systems for lighting and LV power distribution.
- 400v/230v/110v Cable installation.
- 7 day Load Monitoring.
- Testing and Commissioning of LV Installations.
- HV Bonding.
- Civil base construction for DNO / Distribution / Points Heating equipment.
- Concrete trough installation.